The lawn and the BMX track are now open and ready for the community to use. Construction of Stage One was completed in July, with the fences coming down in September. We’d like to thank you for your patience while we waited for the new lawn to grow. The upgrade included:
· An east-west concrete path connecting to Windsor train station.
· Installation of a secondary path
· Upgraded pedestrian lighting
· An upgrade of the lawn area, and the installation of irrigation system
· New garden beds, tree planting and park furniture
· The demolition and relocation of the existing BMX track
We hope you enjoy your upgraded park!
Stage Two works, which will happen in 2017, will see upgrades to the central picnic area including the shelter and seating, the drinking fountain as well as improvements to path network within Windsor Siding.